1/2 Photos of Elana's Paleo Banana Bread
1 hr 5 mins
This is a great recipe for those who not only need to avoid gluten, but also need to be grain-free and/or watch their carbs. No rice flour, corn flour or other high carb, gluten-free flours.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Pulse bananas, eggs, vanilla, honey and shortening in a food processor.
- 2Pulse in almond flour, salt and baking soda.
- 3If desired, pulse chocolate chips into batter.
- 4Scoop batter into a greased 7.5 x 3.5 inch loaf pan.
- 5Bake at 350 degrees for 55-60 minutes.
- 6Remove from oven and allow to cool.
Browse Our Top Quick Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Elana's Paleo Banana Bread
Serving Size: 1 (64 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 92.7
- Calories from Fat 52
- Total Fat 5.8 g
- Saturated Fat 3.4 g
- Cholesterol 46.5 mg
- Sodium 219.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 5.2 g
- Protein 1.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included: