Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This recipe was featured in an email today from the www.sparkrecipes.com website. Thanks Elaine! :-) Submitted by OELAINEO - "For even more nutrition, look for "whole ground corn meal" or corn meal that had not been de-germinated. This recipe cuts the oil and doubles the fiber for a great-tasting muffin with 1/2 the calories of regular corn muffins."
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Prepare 6 non-stick muffin tins by spraying them with butter-flavored oil.
- In one bowl combine the dry ingredients.
- In another bowl, combine the wet ingredients.
- Add the wet ingredients to the dry ingredients and stir just until moistened (about 30 strokes with a spatula). Divide the batter evenly among the muffin compartments.
- Bake 20-25 minutes. Immediately remove the muffins from the pan and serve them hot.