Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Comfort Food! Made by mom every Christmas morning that I can remember and there usually wasn't any leftovers.
- 12 medium eggs
- 2 cups milk
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 4 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup shredded cheese
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 pinch salt
- hard boil a dozen eggs, peel and set aside.
- melt butter.
- add flour and mix until smooth as paste.
- add milk slowly while over slow flame.
- blend in cheese and worchestershire.
- chop eggs finely and put into mixture, stirring until well blended.
- serve on top of toast.