Recipe by Member #610488
Popular all over Southwestern America and across Mexico, this cocktail is remarkably refreshing.
- 1 lime wedge
- coarse salt (on a small plate)
- ice (garnish)
- 1 (12 ounce) bottlewell-chilled beer (a lesser beer like Corona or Tecate)
Directions See How It's Made
- Run the lime wedge around the rim of a tall cocktail glass. Reserve the wedge.
- Dip the rim into the course salt to coat. Fill the glass about 3/4 full of ice.
- Gradually pour the beer over the ice and squeeze the lime wedge into the glass and serve immediately.