Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
A delicious and kid-friendly dish. Very easy and good! You could also cut the breasts into strips, to make chicken fingers - just adjust the cooking time.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (or more as needed)
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brease a large cookie sheet.
- Pound chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip chicken into salad dressing to coat.
- Then dip into crushed chips, making sure chicken is well-coated.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.
Exceptional and delicious way to fix chicken...could be served with many optional side dishes. This was almost TOO easy!!! Better than fried chicken by a long shot. Made for ZWT3.
Pretty good! These were flavorful enough to be enjoyable without being bland or too much, and it was a nice, different kind of way to prepare chicken! I used chicken tenders and that worked well. Thanks!
Teens would love this- older palates - probably not so much. All in all- easy and quick recipe to serve the kiddos. I was confused how thin to pound the meat and needed more than the amount of crumbs called for. thanks for sharing your recipe.