Recipe by Charmie777
A delicious and kid-friendly dish. Very easy and good! You could also cut the breasts into strips, to make chicken fingers - just adjust the cooking time.
Top Review by A Good Thing
Exceptional and delicious way to fix chicken...could be served with many optional side dishes. This was almost TOO easy!!! Better than fried chicken by a long shot. Made for ZWT3.
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves
- 1⁄2 cup ranch salad dressing
- 1 1⁄4 cups crushed nacho cheese flavored tortilla chips (or more as needed)
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350º.
- Brease a large cookie sheet.
- Pound chicken breasts between 2 sheets of waxed paper to about 1/4 inch thick.
- Dip chicken into salad dressing to coat.
- Then dip into crushed chips, making sure chicken is well-coated.
- Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 30 minutes.