- 1 cup buttermilk
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 tablespoon minced cilantro
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon finely diced yellow onion
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 teaspoons pepper
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold mayonnaise
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine the buttermilk, lime juice, cilantro, oregano, onion, garlic, salt and pepper and whisk to combine.
- Add the mayonnaise and whisk until smooth.
- Cover and refridgerate for 1 hour to develop flavours.
- The dressing will keep for up to a week in an airtight container.