Recipe by katie in the UP
One thing (there are many) that I miss in California...was the El Pollo Loco Chicken places!! I found this recipe on a copy cat site! I serve this with warm tortillas and salsa!!
- 3⁄4 cup Heinz Chili Sauce
- 1 lemon, juice of
- 1 large orange, juice of
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons vinegar
- 2 teaspoons sugar
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Tabasco sauce
- 4 boneless chicken breasts
Directions See How It's Made
- For marinade, mix all ingredients, except chicken, together.
- Add chicken and marinate for 4-24 hours.
- Remove chicken from marinade; discard marinade.
- Cook chicken on a hot grill for about 10 minutes on each side.
- Serve with tortillas and salsa.
- Time does not include marinating.