Prep 5 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is another recipe from the resturaunt I bartend at, Chili's. It's pretty strong. Proceed with caution!
- 2 ounces herradura tequila
- 1 ounce gran gala, your favorite liquer
- 1 ounce Cointreau liqueur, your favorite liquer
- 4 ounces prepared sweet-and-sour mix
- 1 ounce orange juice
- 1 orange slice
- Rim a LARGE Margarita glass with coarse salt and Fill with ice.
- Flash blend all ingredients except for orange slice and cherry.
- Pour into Ice Margarita glass and garnish with the orange and cherry.
This is my favorite margarita. I worked for Chili's for years but they have their own brand sour mix. What normal store brand would you recommend???
Goes down very easy.
This is my favorite margarita at Chili's and this is the exact recipe. I love this margarita! Just Awesome.