Directions See How It's Made
- At least 5 hours in advance: Combine crumbs, sugar, and cinnamon in a shallow pan.
- Let ice cream soften slightly for 5 minutes.
- Make 6 balls of ice cream; roll in crumb mixture until well-coated, pressing coating into ice cream.
- Wrap in aluminum foil and freeze for 5 hours.
- Heat oil to 450°F.
- Unwrap each ball and fry in hot oil VERY BRIEFLY, about 2 seconds.
- Place in dessert dish; decorate with toppings, whipped cream, and a cherry.
- Serve immediately.