- 236.59 ml grated monterey jack cheese
- 354.88 ml small curd cottage cheese
- 354.88 ml sour cream
- 236.59 ml chopped scallion
- 29.58 ml crushed onion soup mix
- 4.92 ml hot pepper sauce
- 14.79 ml Worcestershire sauce
- 1 medium onion, chopped
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 29.58 ml butter or 29.58 ml margarine
Directions See How It's Made
- In a medium bowl, mix Monterey Jack cheese, cottage cheese, sour cream, scallions, onion soup mix, hot pepper sauce and worcestershire sauce.
- In a small skillet saute onion and garlic in margarine over medium heat, 3 - 5 min (until transparent). Stir into cheese mixture and chill at least 2 - 4 hours before serving. Serve with tortilla chips.