Prep 15 mins
Cook 1 hr 20 mins
These sweet potatoes take forever and a day to cook, but they are worth it. I am sorry that I do not have any real measurements. I created this recipie myself so I just have approximate measurements.
- 1 lb sweet potato, cut into 1/4 inch discs
- blackstrap molasses
- multicolored salt & pepper
- oil (olive oil is the healthiest choice)
- Place a layer of the sweet potatoes in a pie pan, and pour a generous amount of honey, molassas, and some salt and pepper.
- Keep doing this until you fill the pan to the top.
- Cover in foil, shiny side down and bake for 40-60 minutes turning with tongs every 10 minuts or so.
- Remove the foil and bake another 15-20 minutes.
- Serve with something savory.