Prep 2 mins
Cook 0 mins
Lasts up to 2 months. If you add tomato sauce and horseradish, you make seafood cocktail sauce.
- 1 (5 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1 (5 ounce) can white vinegar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons mustard
- 1 teaspoon salt
- Empty the small can of sweetened concensed milk into a blender.
- Using that same can, fill that can with white vinegar, and pour that into the blender. It can be cider vinegar or wine vinegar.
- Add the eggs, mustard and salt.
- Mix until there are no more lumps.
- Use milk to thin the mayonnaise if it is too thick.
My grandmother used to make this with malt vinegar [the dark one] but without the eggs. It's also a great mayonnaise to use if making potato salad. Add some mint and finely chopped onions to your cooked and diced potatoes, then use enough of the mayonnaise to bind it all together.