Prep 20 mins
Cook 15 mins
This is one of my family's favorite summer meals. The creamy Italian dressing is really hard to find anymore, the last time I made it, I used a creamy Caesar dressing. Not quite the same, but still yummy! I usually throw in an extra can of the artichoke hearts. You can also add grape tomatoes, cucumbers, bell peppers - almost anything you might want in it. I serve it with toasted, buttered french bread.
- 1 lb rotini pasta or 1 lb other pastas
- 1 -1 1⁄2 lb hard salami, cubed (about 12 inch thick)
- 6 -8 green onions, sliced
- 2 (15 ounce) cans artichoke hearts, quartered
- 2 (3 7/8 ounce) cans sliced ripe olives
- 1 lb mozzarella cheese, cubed
- 1 (16 ounce) bottle Italian salad dressing
- Boil your pasta to desired texture.
- Put in your other ingredients.
- Add your salad dressing.
- Mix and refrigerate.
- That's it!
I really loved the way this came out! I used Kraft Creamy Italian dressing and subbed pepperoni for the salami. For the pasta I used cheese tortellini & I added halved grape tomatoes. Yummy! Thanks for posting! Made for Pick A Chef Fall 2007