- 40 frozen mini meatballs
- 6 ounces grape jam or 6 ounces grape jelly
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 (12 ounce) bottle chili sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Defrost meatballs in microwave. Drain fat.
- Combine rest of ingredients in microwave casserole (about 2½ qt) and microwave on medium-high for 3 - 5 minutes, stirring occasionally until well blended.
- Add meatballs; cook on low setting for 25 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Serve over rice, noodles or mashed potatoes.