Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
My sister gave me this recipe - it is a very easy meal & kid friendly
- 1 (10 ounce) box frozen spinach, drained & squeezed
- 2 cups elbow macaroni, cooked & drained
- 2 eggs, well beaten
- 1⁄2 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄2 cup parmesan cheese
- 1 (8 ounce) container ricotta cheese
- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 clove garlic, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 cup Italian breadcrumbs
- 3 cups spaghetti sauce, plus extra
- preheat oven to 350.
- brown meat with garlic& onions.
- mix all ingredients except sauce in a large bowl.
- cover bottom of a 13 x 9 baking dish with spaghetti sauce.
- add macaroni mixture to baking dish.
- cover with the remaining sauce.
- might want to serve with extra sauce- mixture tends to absorb sauce while cooking.
- bake for 30 min at 350.
I quartered this recipe for my husband and daughter. My husband loved it and had it two nights in a row for dinner. Thanks for an easy, different dish my husband will eat!
I really enjoyed this dish. Great flavor, I would totally recommend trying this one. I added double the ricotta, and it turned out great!
This is good. Easy to make and is a kid-pleaser, as well as an adult pleaser. As written, it's a little bland. I added some salt, pepper, oregano and a little red pepper flakes. Then, it was quite tasty! Thanx for posting this; I'll make it again.