So you think you don't like cranberry sauce? Try this! It's fresh tasting with a kick. It's a great condiment for your holiday meal and it's fabulous on toast. Bring a jar of this next time you're invited to someone's house for dinner. You'll be a regular on the guest list!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Mix sugar and water in a large saucepan; stir to dissolve sugar. Bring to a boil; add cranberries.
- 2Return to boil; add Triple Sec, Bogg's, orange peel, orange juice and cinnamon. Stir.
- 3Reduce heat; boil gently 10 minutes stirring occasionally. If sauce is too foamy add butter a little at a time and stir until clear.
- 4Remove from heat. Cool completely at room temperature and refrigerate (or can in water bath for 10 minutes). Makes 6 cups. Can be doubled.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eileen's Cranberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (1687 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 316.3
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 4.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 82.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.6 g
- Sugars 71.9 g
- Protein 0.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: