Recipe by Pioneer
This recipe is from the archives of Pioneer Lodge, a Seniors residence. There is no suggested number of servings but I would guess apprx 6 servings. This sounds almost like a dessert salad
Top Review by trainslug
Very good salad ,although I would consider it more of a dessert. I substituted cool whip for the whipping cream and added a cup of chopped walnuts and used a 20 oz. can of pineapple. This is a simple and delicious recipie I will be making it again!
- 1 cup 7-Up soda
- 2 cups small marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package lime Jell-O gelatin
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1 (14 ounce) can crushed pineapple, with juuice
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1⁄2 cup Miracle Whip
Directions See How It's Made
- Over low heat melt together the 7-up, marshmellows,lime jello, cream cheese, and pineapple with juice.
- When completely melted to gether remove from heat.
- Chill until it mounds.
- Add the miracle whip to the cream cheese mixture and stir together.
- Gently fold in the whipped cream.