Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is the best salsa I have ever had. My best friend makes this and gave me the recipe. I've made it for numerous people and it's a hit every time. It's very addicting. You can make it as hot as you want by adjusting the Jalapenos. Enjoy!
- 1 bunch cilantro
- 2 tomatoes
- 1 (16 ounce) canchopped tomatoes and green chilies (Rotel)
- 2 lemons, juice of
- 2 jalapenos
- 4 -6 tomatillos
- 3 -4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1⁄2 large purple onion, peeled and chopped
- Put everything in the blender or food processor and blend.
- Cover and refrigerate until ready to serve.
- This salsa recipe tastes great with lime-flavored corn chips.
I loved this! Hot, hot, hot!! :) Next time I will cut it back to just 1 jalapeno. We had this with tortilla chips and to top off tacos. Very good! Thanks so much for posting! Made for Fall PAC '09.