Prep 15 mins
Cook 30 mins
My family, especially my mom and her sisters, LOVE quiche...so we are always looking for new quiche recipes. This one has lots of flavor!
- 1 deep dish pie shell, unbaked
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green pepper
- 1⁄4 cup chopped green onion
- 4 ounces mushrooms, sliced
- 1⁄2 lb sausage
- 1⁄2 lb ham, cut into small pieces
- 4 slices bacon, diced
- 2 chicken breasts, cut into small pieces
- 1 cup cheddar cheese, shredded
- 4 eggs
- 1 pint half-and-half
- 2 tablespoons flour
- Saute the sausage, ham, bacon and chicken together in a large skillet for about 6 minutes. Add pepper, onion and mushrooms and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes. Drain and place in the bottom of the unbaked pie shell.
- Top with cheese.
- In a separate bowl, beat the eggs. Add the half and half and flour and mix until smooth. Pour into pie shell.
- Bake at 450 for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temperature to 350 and continue to bake for 25 minutes or until set.