Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
My family really likes this soup. It is quick and easy.
- 1 lb ground beef
- 1 (15 ounce) can whole kernel corn
- 1 (15 ounce) can mixed vegetables
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili with beans
- 1 (15 ounce) can chili without beans
- 1 (10 ounce) can Ro-Tel tomatoes
- 1 (15 ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 (10 ounce) can cream of tomato soup
- 1 (10 ounce) can vegetable beef soup
- Brown ground beef.
- Drain well and add other ingredients.
- Season to taste.
- Serve with crackers, chips or cornbread.
This soup was the easiest I've ever made. I didn't drain any of the vegetables. My family liked it a lot, although 1 of them said it wasn't the best I've ever made. They all ate it anyway, and 2 of them had seconds. They said it would be fine for a youth group dinner. It would also be great for a campout.