- 5 extra large eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons corn syrup
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
Directions See How It's Made
- In a large bowl, combine eggs, sugar, corn syrup and vanilla.
- In a second bowl, sift together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Stir dry ingredients into egg mixture and mix thoroughly.
- (Mixture will be heavy and stiff).
- Using a gravy ladle, spoon mixture onto ungreased baking sheets, leaving room for melting around each dollup of dough.
- Bake in 400 degrees F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until golden brown.