1/1 Photo of Egyptian Yellow Chicken With Almonds
1 hr 45 mins
ZWT6 - NA*ME
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Rinse chicken and pat dry. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- 2Heat 3/4 of the oil in a pan and lightly saute the garlic and almonds. Add saffron, stir into the hot oil and garlic.
- 3Add chicken and brown on both sides. Sprinkle in the parsley and pour in the water or stock.
- 4Cover the pan tightly and simmer for 1 hour until the chicken is tender.
- 5Turn the chicken 2 or 3 times during cooking, season to taste and add more water or stock if the dish dries.
- 6Serve covered with eggs and almonds.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egyptian Yellow Chicken With Almonds
Serving Size: 1 (192 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 436.8
- Calories from Fat 326
- Total Fat 36.3 g
- Saturated Fat 7.5 g
- Cholesterol 191.5 mg
- Sodium 109.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 24.5 g