Prep 15 mins
Cook 45 mins
A must have dish in Eid el Adha (Islamic festival after hadj) I was disappointing not to see it here, so I had to post it.
- 1 kg meat, cut in cubes and boiled
- 4 garlic cloves
- 2 cups cooked rice
- 2 pita bread
- 3 tablespoons vinegar
- Put pita bread in the oven for 3 minutes till it becomes crispy.
- Break into bite size pieces, put in a glass baking dish.
- Pour the soup (about 1 cup) from the boiled meat in the baking dish over the crispy bread.
- Add the cooked rice over the bread.
- Sprinkle a lot of black pepper over the rice.
- In a frying pan cut the garlic into small pieces fry with oil till it is golden; add the vinegar (this will smell very good).
- Take the mix. of vinegar and garlic pour over the rice.
- Place the meat over the rice.
- Serve hot and enjoy.