A must have dish in Eid el Adha (Islamic festival after hadj) I was disappointing not to see it here, so I had to post it.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Put pita bread in the oven for 3 minutes till it becomes crispy.
- 2Break into bite size pieces, put in a glass baking dish.
- 3Pour the soup (about 1 cup) from the boiled meat in the baking dish over the crispy bread.
- 4Add the cooked rice over the bread.
- 5Sprinkle a lot of black pepper over the rice.
- 6In a frying pan cut the garlic into small pieces fry with oil till it is golden; add the vinegar (this will smell very good).
- 7Take the mix. of vinegar and garlic pour over the rice.
- 8Place the meat over the rice.
- 9Serve hot and enjoy.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egyptian Style Fatah (Rice, Meat, Crispy Bread, Vinegar, Garlic)
Serving Size: 1 (91 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 209.8
- Calories from Fat 5
- Total Fat 0.5 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 161.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 44.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 0.4 g
- Protein 5.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: