Chef #782749 Photogardener's Note:
Daughter Claudia & I enjoy this salad with rice & lentils making it almost a complete meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Score cucumber with tines of fork.
- 2Sprinkle with salt and let stand for 20 minutes.
- 3Crush cheese with fingertips or fork and mix thoroughly with onion, lemon juice and oil. Season with pepper.
- 4Drain, rinse and slice cucumbers. Combine with cheese
- 5mixture. Place in shallow serving dish and decorate with mint sprigs. Chill about 30 minutes before serving.
Browse Our Top < 60 Mins Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Egyptian Salad
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 380.8
- Calories from Fat 295
- Total Fat 32.7 g
- Saturated Fat 15.3 g
- Cholesterol 80.2 mg
- Sodium 1008.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 9.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.7 g
- Sugars 6.1 g
- Protein 13.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: