- 1 lb ground chuck
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 2 (10 1/2 ounce) cans beef consomme
- 2 -3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 (4 ounce) jar sliced mushrooms, drained
- 1 cup raw rice
- salt and pepper, to taste
Directions See How It's Made
- If you're watching the salt, try using low sodium soy sauce or the lesser measure.
- Brown hamburger & onion.
- Add remaining ingredients.
- Cover and simmer until rice is done.
- TO SERVE:.
- Put on top a dollop of sour cream and sprinkle with toasted slivered almonds.