Prep2 hrs 10 mins
Found this on food network, after extensive looking. I hope everyone enjoys this as much as I do.
Make and share this Egyptian Rice Pudding recipe from Food.com.
- Combine the rice flour and sugar and add to a saucepan containing the milk.
- Slowly bring to a boil whisking vigorously for about 2 minutes, taking care not to scorch the mixture.
- Add cardamom and saffron and continue stirring for 1 more minute.
- Remove from heat, and add rosewater.
- Pour pudding into individual serving glasses and let cool completely.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours.
- Top surface completely with finely chopped pistachios and serve.