Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Serve with couscous or pita bread. From Eating Well magazine.
- 3 cups frozen shelled edamame
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 large onion, chopped
- 1 large zucchini, diced
- 2 tablespoons minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons ground cumin
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cayenne (to taste)
- 28 ounces diced tomatoes
- 1⁄4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Bring a large saucepan of water to boil.
- Add edamame and cook until tender, 4 to 5 minutes. Drain.
- Heat oil in a large saucepan over medium heat. Add onion and cook, covered, stirring occasionally, about 3 minutes.
- Add zucchini and cook, covered, about 3 minutes more.
- Add garlic, cumin, coriander and cayenne.
- Stir in tomatoes and bring to a boil.
- Reduce heat, and simmer until slightly reduced, about 5 minutes.
- Stir in the edamame and heat through, about 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in cilantro and lemon juice.