Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
I was attempting to make a frittata out of this, and it flopped and became a very yummy scramble. I hope you like it as much as me!:)
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons oil
- 6 eggs
- 1 tablespoon milk
- 1⁄2 cup zucchini, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup tomato, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup broccoli, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup peas, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup carrot, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 1⁄4 cup ricotta cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1⁄4 cup shredded colby cheese
- 1 tablespoon parsley
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- salt and pepper, to taste
- Heat butter or oil in a large skillet on medium heat.
- Crack eggs in a bowl and add milk, cheeses, spices and herbs, combine well and set aside.
- Put veggies in pan and cook slightly (only one or two minutes).
- Add egg mixture and scramble!
- Continue to cook, scrambling often, until eggs are no longer watery.
- Serve with homemade homefries if desired.:).
I tried this tonight since I wanted eggs but can't make a frittata without it sticking to the pan. It tasted great! I didn't use zucchini; I subbed some cues instead and it still tasted fine. Thanks for a nice way to have easy eggs!