Recipe by BeckyMonster
I usually have a lot of eggs around the house for breakfasts and baking. This was easy to cook (I could do something else while it was baking), tasted great and filled me up. Couscous or some thickener might help with the wateryness after removal from the oven, though if you let it sit, that goes away a little.
- 6 eggs
- 295.73 ml cauliflower, chopped or blended
- 177.44 ml nonfat yogurt or 177.44 ml nonfat sour cream
- 283.49 g can salsa, mix or 283.49 g can salsa or 283.49 g can diced tomatoes
- 2 piece mozzarella string cheese
- 1 small diced onion
- 1 clove garlic
- 4.92 ml TABASCO® brand Chipotle Pepper Sauce or 4.92 ml other variety Tabasco sauce
- 4.92 ml oil
- 29.58 ml couscous (optional)
- bacon, cooked and crumbled in (optional)
Directions See How It's Made
- Whisk eggs, onions, yogurt, salt and pepper together in medium bowl Mix until only lumps are from onions Press garlic or chop fine and whisk in.
- Stir in chopped or blended cauliflower Stir in tomato or salsa mix, tabasco and oil Pour mix into medium casserole dish Optional: stir in couscous or other optional ingredients Shred string cheese and place on top of mixture Put in 375 degree oven Bake for 30 minutes or until top is golden and fork comes out clean For best results allow to sit and cool some before serving to minimize wateryness.