1/1 Photo of Eggy Crumpets With Bacon
HP sauce or ketchup goes well with this. HP sauce is a spicy brown sauce that is popular in Australia and the UK.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Fry bacon till crispy, move to one side of pan.
- 2Add butter to pan.
- 3Beat egg and yolk together and add seasoning to taste.
- 4Dip crumpet into this mixture.
- 5Fry crumpet in butter in pan on both sides till golden.
- 6Serve with bacon and sauce.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggy Crumpets With Bacon
Serving Size: 1 (32 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 137.2
- Calories from Fat 117
- Total Fat 13.0 g
- Saturated Fat 4.4 g
- Cholesterol 108.5 mg
- Sodium 204.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 0.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.0 g
- Protein 4.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: