- 4 hard-cooked eggs, peeled and chopped
- 1⁄2 cup finely chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon chopped parsley
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons chopped pimiento
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt (to taste)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon pepper (to taste)
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise or 1⁄3 cup Miracle Whip
- 12 slices buttered toast
- 2 tomatoes, sliced
- 8 slices bacon, cooked
- 4 lettuce leaves
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine eggs, celery, parsley, pimiento, salt, and pepper.
- Add in mayonnaise; mix well.
- Spread 4 slices of toast with egg mixture; top each with another slice of toast.
- Arrange tomato slices, bacon, and lettuce on top of toast.
- Top with remaining toast.
- Cut each sandwich into quarters to serve, using wooden toothpicks to hold layers together.