Prep 30 mins
Cook 10 mins
From my collection of handwritten recipes.
- 1 ounce dried mushroom (soaked in hot water for 30 minutes)
- 2 tablespoons oil
- 4 ounces ground pork
- 4 ounces bamboo shoots
- 4 ounces green beans, finely sliced at a diagonal
- 4 spring onions, finely shredded
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon white pepper
- 1 tablespoon light soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon wine (or sherry)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 6 eggs, beaten
- Squeeze the liquid from the mushrooms. Remove and discard the stems and finely shred the caps into thin strips. Heat a wok over high heat until it is hot. Add the oil, and when it is very hot and slightly smoking, add the pork. Stir-fry for 2 minutes. Then add the mushrooms, bamboo shoots, green beans, and spring onions and stir-fry 3 minutes more. Add the salt, pepper, soy sauce, wine and sesame oil. Stir-fry 1 minute. Now add the beaten eggs and stir-fry gently until the eggs are cooked and slightly browned. Remove the mixture to a platter and serve at once.