Prep 5 mins
Cook 10 mins
From Real Simple.
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 10 eggs
- 2 tablespoons milk or 2 tablespoons water
- 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon fresh ground black pepper
- 1 thinly sliced medium red onion
- 5 ounces bag of prewashed Baby Spinach
- In a large nonstick skillet, over medium heat, melt the butter. Saute the onion until softened.
- Meanwhile, in a large bowl, whisk together the eggs, the milk or water, the salt, and the pepper. Pour the mixture into the pan and cook, stirring occasionally, to desired doneness, 4 to 5 minutes.
- Just before the eggs are set, stir in the spinach.