1/22 Photos of Eggs with Hats on Top
This is just another way my grandma use to fix eggs for me when I was little. I still eat them this way today.
My Private Note
- 1With drinking glass turned upside down cut a hole in the center of your bread slices.
- 2Save the circle you cut out of the center of the bread.
- 3In frying pan over medium high heat, melt butter.
- 4Put bread slices in skillet along with the circles you cut out of the center of the bread.
- 5Crack an egg in each of the holes of bread.
- 6Cover skillet for a minute or two or just until egg is starting to set up, and when bottom of bread is browned, then turn and fry on other side until browned.
- 7Make sure you turn your little circles of bread over also.
- 8Serve with your little circles of bread on top of the egg.
- 9Season to taste.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs with Hats on Top
Serving Size: 1 (89 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 239.8
- Calories from Fat 153
- Total Fat 17.1 g
- Saturated Fat 9.0 g
- Cholesterol 216.5 mg
- Sodium 300.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 1.2 g
- Protein 8.3 g