1/5 Photos of Eggs With Gruyere, Mustard and Wine
Adapted from City Egg, Country Egg.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add butter and wine to a skillet and cook over medium heat 2-3 minutes, or until wine is reduced by half.
- 2Remove from heat and add mustard and cheese.
- 3Stir until cheese is melted.
- 4Season eggs with salt and add to pan.
- 5Scramble gently.
- 6Cook 1 1/2 minutes, or until eggs have reached desired firmness.
- 7Serve with croutons and chopped chives.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs With Gruyere, Mustard and Wine
Serving Size: 1 (189 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 318.9
- Calories from Fat 191
- Total Fat 21.2 g
- Saturated Fat 10.1 g
- Cholesterol 407.0 mg
- Sodium 298.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 2.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 18.1 g