1/1 Photo of Eggs With Cream Cheese and Ham
Alison J.'s Note:
One of my favourite breakfasts - quick and healthy. I originally found it in a magazine (don't remember which one) and now make it all the time! I don't generally like microwave cooking, so when I first tried this recipe I attempted to adapt it to the oven. My advice to you: don't bother. The results aren't nearly as good!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Scramble eggs and add cream cheese in small spoonfuls.
- 2Stir vigourously to break cream cheese up a bit more.
- 3Stir in ham and divide mixture evenly between two greased 1-cup ramekins.
- 4Microwave on high for about 5 minutes. This is VERY approximate, as every microwave is very different. Test for done-ness by inserting a fork or knife along the edge and gently pushing the eggs out of the way. If you can see liquid at the bottom of the ramekin, the eggs need to be cooked a little longer.
- 5Turn each ramekin upside down onto a plate (the eggs should slide out quite easily) and top with a spoonful of salsa each.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs With Cream Cheese and Ham
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 259.6
- Calories from Fat 185
- Total Fat 20.6 g
- Saturated Fat 9.6 g
- Cholesterol 458.8 mg
- Sodium 317.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 15.9 g