Recipe by Ladies of the Lake-eM Cee
Filling, tasty and easy breakfast.
Top Review by Creation in Hope
I made this for the Spring 2006 Pick A Chef Contest!! This was a very good pick!! I did not use the egg beaters since that was not in the budget but this is a definate reccomendation from me and my daughter. I hope everyone who tries it enjoys it as much as we did!!
- 2 potatoes
- 1⁄4 cup onion, chopped
- 2 teaspoons butter
- 1 cup Egg Beaters egg substitute
- garlic powder
- 1⁄4 cup cheese, shredded
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook potatoes and onions in frying pan with butter until done.
- Set aside in a covered bowl while making eggs.
- Scramble Egg Beaters, parsley, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Place 1/3 Potato mixture on plate.
- Sprinkle cheese over potatoes.
- Place eggs on top of cheese.
- Serve with fruit salad.