Prep 20 mins
Cook 0 mins
Canned crabmeat, smoked salmon, or shrimp can also be used instead of fresh crabmeat.But do not use imitation crab.
- 6 hard-boiled eggs
- 3⁄4 cup fresh crabmeat
- 1⁄3 cup mayonnaise
- 2 celery ribs, minced (1/2 cup)
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄3 teaspoon ground red pepper
- Cut eggs in half lengthwise. Carefully remove yolks, and mash, Set egg whites aside.
- Drain and flake crabmeat, removing any bits of shell. Cobine mashed egg yolks, crabmeat and next 4 ingredients, mix well.
- Spoon mixture into egg whites. Sprinkle with paprika. Cover and chill until ready to serve.