Prep 30 mins
Cook 20 mins
A great combo or my families favorite breakfast items!
Make and share this Eggs Sausage and Potato Skillet recipe from Food.com.
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- cooking spray, when needed
- 1 lb Jimmy Dean sausage
- 12 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 lb cubed and boiled potatoes
- 1 1⁄2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Peel and cube potatoes - then boil them until just softened. Heat oil in a large skillet, and fry the cubed potatoes until golden.
- Crumble and cook sausage through in a separate pan.
- Whisk eggs with milk in a large bowl until blended. Add to a medium sized pan and cook thoroughly.
- Add the sausage, eggs and cheese to the potatoes, mix and enjoy!
I like this recipe for a quick dinner but instead of sausage i sliced 4 hot dogs and fried them til golden and added to other ingredients, I like hot dogs better than sausage.