A great combo or my families favorite breakfast items!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Peel and cube potatoes - then boil them until just softened. Heat oil in a large skillet, and fry the cubed potatoes until golden.
- 2Crumble and cook sausage through in a separate pan.
- 3Whisk eggs with milk in a large bowl until blended. Add to a medium sized pan and cook thoroughly.
- 4Add the sausage, eggs and cheese to the potatoes, mix and enjoy!
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Sausage and Potato Skillet
Serving Size: 1 (195 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 415.6
- Calories from Fat 286
- Total Fat 31.7 g
- Saturated Fat 12.0 g
- Cholesterol 307.2 mg
- Sodium 568.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 12.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.8 g
- Sugars 0.9 g
- Protein 19.6 g