1/6 Photos of Eggs Regal
This is a favorite of a local dentist that was printed in our newspaper back in 1989. Simple, hearty and delish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a saucepan, over medium heat, melt butter and mix in flour til smooth.
- 2Gradually blend in milk, salt and pepper.
- 3Cook, stirring until thickened.
- 4Add cheese and stir until melted.
- 5Gradually mix in chopped eggs and bacon.
- 6Serve hot over biscuits, English muffins or plain toast.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Regal
Serving Size: 1 (148 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 3
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 409.8
- Calories from Fat 290
- Total Fat 32.3 g
- Saturated Fat 16.7 g
- Cholesterol 322.0 mg
- Sodium 974.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 8.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.1 g
- Sugars 0.8 g
- Protein 20.3 g