Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
What a fun way to serve breakfast eggs. Just be sure to bake an extra potato or two for dinner one night and this dish will come together in a snap in the morning. It's an impressive way to serve overnight guests or your family a delicious breakfast.
- Slice the cooked potato in half lengthwise.
- Scoop out some of the inside potato.
- Fill the hollow with the cooked eggs.
- Top with grated cheddar cheese and heat in your microwave until the cheese melts.
- Serve with hot sauce and season to taste.
This is a great breckfast/brunch idea. Even on weight watchers, this is only a 1 pt breckie. I like my scrambled eggs on the creamy side, so I microwave them. Delish.