This is ultra simple, no frills, just eggs on toast really.
Make and share this Eggs on a Cloud for One or Two (Toaster Oven) recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat the toaster oven broiler.
- Toast the bread in your toaster.
- Get two ramekins and one medium bowl and separate the egg whites into the medium bowl and the egg yolks into the ramekins so that each yolk is in its own ramekin. Try not to break the yolks.
- Whip up the egg whites to the stiff peak stage.
- Once the toast is done spread the margarine on it and divide the egg whites in half and put one half on each piece of toast.
- Make a well in the middle of the egg whites on each piece of toast.
- Carefully slip the egg yolk into each egg white being careful not to break the yolk. The idea is to keep the egg yolk whole inside the white.
- Sprinkle with some pepper.
- Put under the hot preheated broiler. Try not to put it any closer then 3" or it might cook the whites too fast or even burn them.
- After about 3 minutes, check the eggs because some toaster ovens are hotter then others.
- When done, the egg whites should be browned on top and the yolks will be runny much like a soft boiled egg.
- Remove from the broiler put them on a nice plate and dig inches.
- Bon Appetit!