Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Great for lunch or a light snack. Must like olives and eggs alot.
- 4.92 ml margarine
- 2 large eggs
- 5 pimento stuffed olives (sliced)
- 14.79 ml parsley (chopped)
- 1 slice toasted bread
- Melt margarine in large skillet.
- Drop in unbeaten eggs and cook until whites are partially set.
- Stir until whites are set.
- Salt to taste.
- Remove from stove and add sliced olives.
- Serve on Toast.
- Garnish with parsley.
What a cool creation! Yes, I do love eggs and olives, so I thought this was a neat "something different" breakfast/lunch. I just added some black pepper. I think some cheese melted on top would be yummy, but it's great just as is. Thanx for sharing this!