1/1 Photo of Eggs Ole!
From the Best of Bridge - a wonderful breakfast treat!!!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 12 eggs
- 1/4 cup water
- salt and pepper, taste
- 6 tablespoons butter, divided
- 1/2-1 cup mushroom, sliced
- 1/2 cup chopper green onion
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped red pepper
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped zucchini
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped tomato
- 1/4 cup chopped green chili (canned or fresh)
- salt and pepper (again!)
- 1/2 lb monterey jack cheese, grated
- 1Beat eggs and water together.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3Melt butter in frying pan and add egg mixture.
- 4Scramble JUST UNTIL MOIST.
- 5Place in large ovenproof dish and keep warm in oven.
- 6Melt that other butter in frypan and saute all veggies till tender.
- 7Season with salt and pepper.
- 8Spoon over eggs, sprinkle with grated cheese and return to 300 F.
- 9oven until cheese melts.
- 10Serve with lots of salsa.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs Ole!
Serving Size: 1 (232 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 406.7
- Calories from Fat 297
- Total Fat 33.0 g
- Saturated Fat 17.6 g
- Cholesterol 487.2 mg
- Sodium 429.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.1 g
- Sugars 2.9 g
- Protein 22.9 g