1/10 Photos of Eggs New Orleans
Lively flavors and rich taste from the deep South. This savory delight comes from the Creole chapter of the United States Regional Cookbook, Culinary Arts Institute of Chicago, 1947.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Cook vegetables and seasonings together for ten minutes.
- 2Remove bay leaf; add bread crumbs and place in a buttered casserole.
- 3Break the eggs on top (without breaking the yolks), sprinkle with salt and pepper and cover with grated cheese.
- 4Bake at 350F for 20 minutes until eggs are set and cheese melts.
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Eggs New Orleans
Serving Size: 1 (229 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 189.9
- Calories from Fat 56
- Total Fat 6.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.8 g
- Cholesterol 211.5 mg
- Sodium 670.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 23.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.9 g
- Sugars 6.9 g
- Protein 10.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included: