Recipe by simplemom
I always hated eggs until I was pregnant for the first time. My husband made this for me and I lived off of this for months!! I'm only going to do this for one serving since that is all I ever did.*edited* just to say that I completely agree with the reviewer -Lainie-, that using the lid on the pan vs. melting in the oven DOES work better. Thanks -Lainie-!
Directions See How It's Made
- Spray an oven safe pan with cooking spray and heat over medium heat.
- Add egg.
- After about 30 seconds add 1/4 cup of water to pan and cover.
- cook another minute or so.
- add slice of cheese and put in preheated 350 oven until cheese melts.
- add salsa verde and enjoy.