Recipe by Kini
I made this one night after finding nothing good in the fridge! Until I looked! Everyone loved this, and so simple!
Top Review by LainieBug
Very good ~ I love cheese and salsa with eggs. Due to the other reviewers' comments, I made this as follows: buttered the toast and topped with slice of cheese and broiled till slightly melted, then topped with the egg and then the salsa. I did not use the mustard or tomato sauce.
Directions See How It's Made
- Boil water for poached eggs, adding a little vinegar.
- Preheat grill for cheese.
- When boiling, add eggs.
- Heat salsa in microwave for a minute.
- Toast bread.
- When eggs are to your liking, remove from water.
- Butter toast, spread a layer of salsa, top with poached egg, followed by a slice of cheese.
- Put under the grill until brown and slightly bubbled.
- Squeeze over prepared mustard and or tomato sauce.
- Beautiful and simple!