Recipe by PiliColombia
Scrambled eggs cooked into a lightly toasted piece of bread with a cookie cutter center cut out. (Empty in the middle in shape of cookie cutter) GREAT FOR VALENTINE"S DAY, CHRISTMAS, EASTER, AND LITTLE KIDS!
Directions See How It's Made
- Lightly toast one piece of bread.
- Scramble two eggs in a bowl, set aside.
- Take a cookie cutter (any shape) and cut out middle of bread.
- Put aside the small piece of bread in shape of your cookie cutter.
- Heat up pan with butter, PAM, etc.
- Place cut-out bread in middle.
- Pour eggs into toast.
- After 5-8 minutes flip over.
- Remove after 5-8 minutes.
- Serve with small, cutout bread and sides, (bacon,sausage, etc.).