Prep 0 mins
Cook 10 mins
Originally an adopted recipe, it is changing as time goes on.
- 1 tablespoon onion, Chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- butter (for frying)
- 2 tablespoons flour
- 1 cup milk
- 1⁄2 cup stock
- 1 teaspoon red pepper, Crushed
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 4 eggs, Hard boiled
- Saute the chopped onion and garlic in the butter.
- Add flour and make a roux.
- Add the other ingredients (except the eggs) and bring to a simmer, stirring occasionally.
- Add the whole eggs and continue stirring for 3 minutes.
- Remove from the heat and slice the eggs, then serve hot.